I don't usually post things like this but when I love something, I have to share it. This is my very own creation...tabouleh with a twist. Enjoy!
1 bunch of organic parsley, or the regular kind if you like the twang of pesticides
Pico de gallo - a bunch. (that's a technical culinary term)
Lemon juice (to taste)
Olive oil (until coated)
Cucumbers. One big one or a few little ones.
One box of bulgur like the one on the right. ---->
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Salt (to taste)
Now, this dish is so easy that even a dumdum can do it. Here's what I do:
1. Follow the directions on the box. Basically add a cup of water to the tabouleh salad mix and put it in the frig for a few hours or over night. You'll get fluffy, perfect little wheat balls when it's done.
2. Chop your parsley nice and tiny. I buy two largish (forgive the technicality of the recipe) containers of medium spicy pico de gallo from the grocery store and add them in with the parsley first thing.
3. Chop up a shit load of cucumber into tiny little pieces and mix it in along with a cup of shredded Parmesan cheese and your wheat balls when they're done.
4. Next add salt, olive oil, and lemon juice to taste. The salad should be...I can't believe I'm going to use this word...MOIST. Ew.
5. Now eat the whole batch and consume exactly 4 calories. BAM!
Next time I'll share with you how not to make chili. I'm an expert.